Support the University of Iowa Children’s Hospital!
Regis students have the opportunity to support the University of Iowa Children’s Hospital by participating in the Mini-Dance Marathon on Thursday, Dec. 5th, 3-5 pm in the Regis gym. The theme is the 80’s, and students are invited to wear their 80’s casual wear to school on Thursday! Admission only is $8 and admission with a snack pack (pizza, baked good item and bottle of water) is $10. Wristbands will be sold during lunch and after school. To encourage active participation in the dance, we will have a NO PHONES ALLOWED policy. Donations are also welcome if your student is unable to attend the dance and would like to support the Children’s Hospital. Thank you!
Quick School Links
* To report your child’s illness, email firstname.lastname@example.org
*To report an advance absence for your child (planned vacation, medical appointment, etc) please complete the Advanced Absence form found HERE. This will inform all of your child’s teachers of his/her absence.
* Check your students’ lunch account HERE.
* Find today’s lunch menu HERE.
* Do you have a schedule change request? If so, please use the form found here: Schedule Change Form
* Find the 2019-20 Regis Dress Code HERE. Please note: ALL students are required to wear a Xavier or Regis t-shirt AND the Regis gym shorts for their physical education classes.
* Everything you need to know about Regis programs and policies can be found in the 2019-20 Parent/Guardian – Student Handbook found HERE.
* Access the 2019-20 Regis Academic Calendar HERE.
Regis Web Store For Uniform Approved Items Now Open!
If your student is in need of the Regis fitness/wellness uniform or dress code approved clothing, check out the Regis Web Store by clicking the below image! If you plan to place an order, please know orders are due the 25th of each month. They will be delivered 3-4 weeks after closing.